Getting an Umrah visa from Bangladesh is easier now. For this Bangladeshi applicant’s have to fulfill a few requirements and submit documents for that. The right documentation is a must for the visa. Find the Umrah visa requirement for Bangladeshi in 2022 below.
মধ্যপ্রাচের এবং ইন্ডিয়া সহ বিশ্বের যে কোনো রুটের টিকেটের জন্য ফোন করুন: ০১৬ ১৬ ১৩ ১৩ ১৮ (ইনস্ট্যান্ট রিপ্লায়)
Umrah Visa Requirement for Bangladeshi 2022 Announced by Saudi Hajj Umrah Ministry
- An Umrah visa application form properly filled and signed. For having the application form by post, send a large envelope with your address mentioned to the Saudi Consulate nearby.
- A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of your application submission.
- Applicant’s age must be 12 years or above. No maximum age limit for Umrah visa application is advised by the Saudi Ministry of Umrah and Hajj.
Note: Male applicants under the age of 40 cannot perform Umrah without a female Maharam. Those who are above 40 can perform alone.
- Maharam’s age must be 18 or above. No maximum age limit is advised for Maharam.
- 1 recent passport size color photograph with white background. Attach the photograph with the application form. The photo must be a full-face view photograph. Face the camera directly; the visa application center does not accept sided or angled views.
- A non-refundable return flight ticket with a departure date within 2 weeks from the date of entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Women and children must be with Mahram. A relationship certificate is required to submit (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child mentioning both the parents’ names). The mahram and pilgrims must travel on the same flight. A person can be Mahram for wife, children, mother, mother-in-law, 1st-degree aunty(s), sister(s), grandmother(s).
Note: Women 45 or over can travel to Saudi Arabia for Umrah without a Mahram if they travel with an organized group or family. In that case, Mahram has to submit a notarized no-objection certificate.
Note: For applicants who are not a national of the country of their application, they have to submit a valid residency permit of the county with the application.
- Covid-19 vaccination (2 doses) certificate. Approved vaccines are Pfizer Biotech / Oxford AstraZeneca / Moderna / Johnson and Johnson (1 dose). Persons fully vaccinated with Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccines must take a booster dose of any of the mentioned vaccines.
Note: Travelers must travel 14 days after they complete the full vaccination.
- A PCR test certificate. The test must be done within 72 hours before the departure.
Note: Two individual certificates are required before flights to/from Saudi Arabia even if you are fully vaccinated.
- Proof of medical insurance coverage. The medical insurance must cover the costs of Covid-19 treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies, and the cost of the institutional quarantine for 14 days (if needed).