Turkey Tour Package
Duration- 4 Nights/5 Days
Cost – 82,000 BDT
Turkey is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Turkey Tour Package is most popular among travelers. The combination of breathtaking natural beauty, historic and cultural sites, along with great food, makes Turkey one of the top tourist destinations in the world. There are countless reasons to visit Turkey – breathtaking scenery, fascinating history, intricate architecture, lovely people, and the best shopping in all of Europe. The Turkish people are known for their warm hospitality, eagerness to provide a helping hand, and intense curiosity.
Package Includes For Turkey Tour Package:
- 4-star Hotel Accommodation (1 Double Room BB)
- Private Airport Transfers in (Vito/Volkswagen)
- Bosphorus Cruise Night dinner with a Turkish dance show and entertainment
- Princess island tour with lunch SIC
- Bursa and Uludag Mountain tour with lunch SIC
Package Excludes For Turkey Tour Package:
- Personal shopping expenses
- Laundry and other personal costs
- Meals that are ordered outside the itinerary.
- Tickets for tourism site entrance.
Day 1: Arrival at Istanbul Airport, Private Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Princess island tour with lunch SIC
Day 3: Bursa and Uludag Mountain tour with lunch SIC
Day 4: Bosphorus Cruise Night dinner with a Turkish dance show and entertainment
Day 5: Private Transfer to Airport.
- The confirmation of a tour package is always contingent on the subjects’ availability at the time of booking.
- The embassy retains the right to request any document in addition to those listed above at its sole discretion.
- The time it takes to process visas, the standards that must be met, and the costs that must be paid are all subject to change by the Embassy at any moment without prior notice.
- Child prices only apply.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to have received two doses of the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in order to be fully protected. If you have received all of the necessary Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccinations, you will need to get a booster shot.
- In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided. In addition, the prices of the various packages may differ according to the services or amenities that are included.
- There are no refunds available for any of the booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to or cancel vacation packages at any time without previous notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. has the right to charge an additional cost for any service that is already included, as well as for any unexpected fees that may be imposed by the government.
- The hotel will not amend your reservation or refund your payment in the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking owing to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseen factors.
- If your flight is canceled by the airline and you have to stay at the hotel for additional days, you will be charged additional fees.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Phone: 09678 742 742
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
WHY RECEIVE MEDICAL TREATMENT IN TURKEY?
The cost of Turkey’s medical care, on the other hand, is significantly lower than that of other countries. In comparison to any other country in Europe, Turkey boasts the biggest number of medical organizations that have been granted accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI). You will not be required to wait in line in order to receive the high-caliber medical care that is rightfully yours. In addition to that, there is roughly a 60% reduction in price.
HOW MUCH DO I SAVE BY GETTING TREATED IN TURKEY?
Price discrepancies are considerable. By receiving treatment in Turkey, you will save a significant amount of money. Nearly every medical and surgical operation is available at a price that is far lower than that of other European and American destinations. In addition to these, the advantageous exchange rates help to make medical tourism a very attractive option for travelers.
WHAT ABOUT MY RECUPERATION PERIOD?
As we have mentioned a number of times, Turkey has an abundance of medical facilities of the highest quality and doctors who have received exceptional training. The procedures that you use after treatment will adhere to the same standard of quality. During your time here for rehabilitation, you will be provided with all of the necessary physiotherapy as well as follow-up therapies. In addition, Istanbul.com will fulfill any personal requirements, including but not limited to requests for transportation for reasons other than medical ones or nursing care outside of the hospital.
DO TURKISH DOCTORS SPEAK ENGLISH?
They certainly do. The vast majority of our medical professionals earned their degrees in another country. Istanbul.com is aware that it is important for patients to be able to communicate effectively with their physicians. If we determine that it is necessary, we will make arrangements for a qualified translator to accompany you at all times.
WILL MY INSURANCE COMPANY COVER MY PROCEDURE IN TURKEY?
Before making any choices, it is imperative that you get in touch with your insurance provider. We cannot stress this enough. Some insurance companies have extremely comprehensive and convoluted policies regarding the medical procedures that they cover. Some insurance policies make it quite clear that they do not cover activities conducted in other countries.
CAN I BECOME FAMILIAR WITH MY OVERSEAS PHYSICIAN BEFORE I GO FOR TREATMENT?
Before you make a choice, we will provide information on your physician as well as make arrangements for you to have a phone conversation with either him or her.
HOW DO I PAY FOR TREATMENT AND OTHER SERVICES?
Away Medical does not ask for any kind of money for the services that it provides. You and the medical facility will be the ones to conduct the transaction between you. Upon submission of your application, you will be provided with comprehensive details regarding the treatment plan as well as the various payment alternatives. If you have any further inquiries regarding the payment, please do not hesitate to send an email. You can reach us at any time, day or night.
DO I NEED A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BEFORE THE TRIP?
Depending on the nature of your ailment, your physician will recommend that you undergo a series of fundamental examinations, including blood tests, a gastroscopy, and a chest x-ray. You are free to make this decision on the preoperative procedures in your own country at any time. The results of these examinations will determine whether or not you are qualified to undergo the surgical procedure. Therefore, it is vital that you participate in these preoperative testing and evaluations. Prior to making any choices, we insist that our patients discuss their options with their primary care physicians. If you have a certain medical condition, it may prevent you from going on extended journeys. In some circumstances, some patients might not qualify for the operation they want.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE MY MEDICAL TRIP TO TURKEY?
If your medical condition does not require urgent intervention, you are free to choose the date of your medical journey. The climate in Turkey offers you a mild four-season experience. You may choose to make your trip in summer, which is also the high season in most parts of Turkey. The attractions will be densely populated with tourists and temperatures will be high. Winter temperatures are not compelling as in the rest of Europe. Istanbul.com strongly advises its patients to consult their physicians before making any plans.
CAN I BRING A RELATIVE / FRIEND TO ACCOMPANY ME TO THE HOSPITAL?
Yes, you can bring a friend or a relative to accompany you to the hospital. A vast majority of hospitals do not charge for a single person to stay overnight. If you have further questions or requests for your companions, let us get the information for you.
HOW LONG SHOULD I STAY?
After examining your medical records, our health professionals will be able to give you an exact answer to this question.