Turkey Tour from Bangladesh
Turkey tour package from Bangladesh is now getting popular for a lot of reasons. It is well-famed for its various sets of both oriental and European elements: from the historic Turkish tea to the impressive Hagia Sophia. The country is known worldwide because of its carpets, hammam and bazaar, tourist attractions, and Turkish sweet treats. The country has amazing landmarks, breathtaking views, 2500-year-old history, culture and traditions, vibrant nightlife, and many more. The country’s capital Istanbul is a transcontinental metropolis that is a fast-paced cultural melting pot that you cannot miss out on during your travel to Istanbul.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
Why Visit Turkey?
Thousands of visitors visit Turkey to witness the great landmark, explore the city of contrast and enjoy vibrant nightlife every year. Travelers from all over the world take the country at the top of their travel wish list. The country is also famous for its charming beach, incredibly tasty food, fascinating culture, and amazing sculptures. There are tons of reasons why you should visit Turkey at least once in your lifetime.
- To witness the breathtaking views of Istanbul.
- To explore the charming landmark of Turkey.
- To visit the holy place, Hagia Sophia.
- To swim in the Bosphorus Strait.
- To shop at the Grand Bazar.
- To get acquainted with varied Turkish spices.
- To spend the evening at Galata Bridge.
- To explore Ephesus.
- To see spectacular thermal pools in Pamukkale.
- To explore Cappadocia.
- To explore the snow-capped Mount Ararat, the highest peak in Turkey.
- To stay at seaside resorts.
- To taste Turkish tea and coffee.
- To experience Turkish sweet treats and cuisines.
- To witness the art of Turkish carpets.
- To take bath in the well-known hammam.
- To feel the glorious past of the country.
Turkey Tour Package from Bangladesh in 2023
Booking a Turkey tour package from Bangladesh is now a lot easier on Airfare.Com.BD. The company, the best tourism company in Bangladesh, arranges tour packages for Istanbul, Nevsehir, Ankara, Goreme, Izmir, Antalya, and many other cities to visit in Turkey. Airfare.Com.Bd arranges honeymoon packages for 7, 5, and 4 days, and many other tour packages. It provides budget trips to Turkey from Bangladesh. The trips include a 3 to 10 days stay in Istanbul, Nevsehir, and other cities. The trips also include daily breakfast (lunch and dinner on specific days) at the hotel and sightseeing in Istanbul and Nevsehir. Extra facilities are also available for additional charges. The average Turkey family tour package price from Bangladesh is BDT 42000/- for a 5-night and a 6-day stay. The costs start at BDT 40000/- for a 5-night and a 6-day stay including breakfast (lunch and dinner on specific days). Book tour packages to Turkey to color your life and have evergreen memories.
Istanbul and Nevsehir Tour Packages from Bangladesh
Imagine you are having a scheduled stay in a country of beautiful landmarks, seashore, ancient antiquities, natural riches, vibrant culture and history, a flat surface pathway, luxurious ground, sea-front resorts, gourmet meals, mind-blowing spas, historical sculptures, sacred places, bewitching architectural beauty in a single city! Your fancy imagination will come into reality if you spend a vacation in Istanbul or Nevsehir, Istanbul. The country houses all of those along with a mix of Eastern and Western flair and many more. The country is the perfect setting for cruises and dinner parties. Unforgettable evergreen memories await you in Turkey; book a Turkey tour package from Bangladesh now!
Itinerary (Dhaka to Istanbul and Nevsehir Tour Package)
Day 1: Arrival at Kayseri Airport
On that day, you will arrive at Kayseri Airport. After going through Immigration, Baggage Claim, and Customs, meet the airport assistant and the driver who will provide you the transportation to the hotel in Nevsehir on a minivan. The journey will take 1 hr 30 minutes to get to the hotel.
Day 2: Full-day Nevsehir Tour (Red Tour)
After taking breakfast at the hotel, check out and meet with the tour guide in the hotel lobby. Leave for Cappadocia with him in the same minivan.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Visiting Derwent Valley, Pasabag Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum, Goreme Panorama, Uchisar Castle Photo Stop, and then have shopping opportunities.
- Shopping opportunities at local markets.
- Have lunch at local restaurants.
- Drive back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
Day 3: Nevsehir to Istanbul Travel and Sightseeing
After you take breakfast at the hotel on the day, check out and meet the driver. He will transfer to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. The flight will take around 1 hr 30 min.
When you arrive at the airport in Istanbul, meet with the driver for your transportation to the hotel. You will be given the transport facility on a similar category car (minivan 5).
Arriving at the hotel, check in and relax at the hotel for the rest of the day, or go sightseeing nearby. Then, stay overnight at the hotel.
Day-4: Istanbul Old City Tour & Dinner Cruise
After your take breakfast at the hotel, meet the tour guide in the hotel lobby. Then, start your tour in a minivan.
The highlight of the Old City Tour:
- Visiting Hagia Sophia- I Kebir Mosque, Topkapi Palace (Outside Visit), Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar.
- Taking lunch at a local restaurant.
- Driving back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
The highlight of the Dinner Cruise:
- Sailing On Bosphorus, Panoramic Tour Of Asia And Europe Continent.
- Belly Dancer Show, Turkish Folk Dances, Dj Music Performance.
- Dinner (Menu: Cold Starters Plate, Seasonal Salad, Meatballs Or Grilled Chicken, Turkish Dessert Plate Or Fruit End Of The Tour, Drive Back To Hotel).
- Unlimited Soft Drinks.
- Get back to the Istanbul hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Day 5: Daily Bursa Tour in Istanbul
Take breakfast at the hotel, meet the tour guide in the hotel lobby, and start your tour for Bursa in a minivan.
The highlight of the Bursa Tour:
- Green Mosque & Tomb, Inkaya Old Tree, Uludag Mountain Cable Car.
- Shopping Opportunities.
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Drive Back to Istanbul Hotel at the End Of The Tour.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 6: Daily Bursa Tour in Istanbul
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport by the hotel management. The journey will take 1 hr and 30 min. Finally, you will take off for Dhaka with unforgettable green memories!
Turkey Tour Cost
Turkey Tour Package Price in Bangladesh
The 6-day and 5-night (2 nights in Nevsehir, 3 nights in Istanbul) stay on the Turkey Tour Package from Bangladesh will facilitate you to stay at 4 and 5-star hotels. You will be charged according to your choice. Find the options below.
|Package 1||Abras Cave Hotel Nevsehir.
Nova Plaza Park Hotel, Istanbul
|Package 2||Tekkaya Cave Hotel Cave, Nevsehir.
Nova Plaza Park Hotel, Istanbul
|Package 3||Yunak Evleri, Nevsehir.
Sheraton Istanbul City Center, Istanbul
Check out “𝟎𝟒 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨 & 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞.”