Sikkim Luxury Tour Package
Duration- 4 Nights 5 Days/ Per person BDT 27000
Per Night 6750
Sikkim is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Sikkim Luxury Tour Package is most popular among travelers. Sikkim is a hilly region that is extremely appealing to tourists due to the breathtaking scenery that can be found there. In addition, the world knows Sikkim for Kanchenjunga, which is the third tallest peak in the world. In this state, nature has had plenty of time to develop, and as a result, visitors may enjoy scenic views of hills, lakes, and other natural features. Sikkim is noteworthy for its biodiversity, which includes both alpine and subtropical temperatures, as well as the fact that it is home to Kangchenjunga, which is the highest peak in India and the third highest on the entire planet. Located in the Himalayas’ eastern region, Sikkim is a popular tourist destination. Gangtok is both the capital of Sikkim and the largest city in the state.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan with breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Lachung and Lachen on APAI (With all Meal).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle (refer to vehicle details in terms & conditions, column) for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that the vehicle will not be disposable it will be available to the guest as per the itinerary only.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachung by Non Ac Innova for all categories.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Guide Fee
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Personal costs such as telephone calls, tipping, and washing are examples of these kinds of expenditures. alcoholic beverages, going out on boats and driving around randomly for fun.
- everything else that isn’t specifically listed under “Cost Includes.”
- Additional time for sightseeing or use of the car beyond what is included in the schedule.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any costs that are incurred as a result of natural disasters, such as landslides, blockages, etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Check out the 04 nights & 05 days Itenary below.
Day 01 – GANGTOK (NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT))
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft /110 km / 04 hrs). Overnight at Hotel at Gangtok.
Day 02 (TSANGU LAKE)
A day trip to Tsangu Lake, which is located at an altitude of 3,780 meters and will depart between 9:00 and 9:30 in the morning. The average depth of 50 feet Returning to Gangtok. Evening free. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 (GANGTOK-LACHUNG)
The hotel in Gangtok will be contacted at about 10 in the morning to arrange for a pickup. Continue on to Lachung, which is located at an elevation of 9,600 feet and is 124 kilometers away. Along the route, stop at a few magnificent spots such as Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of the Lachen-Chu and the Lachung-the Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls, and Bhim Nala Waterfalls, and spend your time at these locations. On the way, we stopped at Namok for lunch. O/n at Gangtok.
Day 04 (LACHUNG – YUMTHANG – GANGTOK)
Following breakfast, a full-day trip will be taken to Yumthang Valley and Hot Spring (11,800 feet / 1 and a half hours one way). After lunch, we will make the six-hour journey to Gangtok (124 kilometers). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 (GANGTOK – NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT)
Following breakfast, you will be transferred to NJP Railway Station or IXB Airport (125 km / 4 hours), depending on your next destination.
- The confirmation of a tour package will always be contingent on the subject of availability at the time of booking.
- In addition to the documents that have been stated above, the embassy retains the authority to, at its own discretion, request any other document.
- The amount of time it takes to process visas, the requirements that must be satisfied and the fees that must be paid are all subject to change at any time and without prior warning at the discretion of the Embassy.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to be completely protected, you will need to have gotten two doses of the vaccine that was developed by Pfizer Biotech, Oxford AstraZeneca, and Moderna. Even if you have already had vaccinations from Sinopharm or Sinovac, you need to have a booster dose in order to maintain your immunity.
- It is possible to alter the itinerary of the package. If there are any modifications made, you will be notified of them.
- In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided. Additionally, the pricing of the various packages may vary from one another depending on the services or facilities that are included in that particular package.
- There is no possibility of receiving a refund for any of the purchased bundles. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. maintains the right to make modifications or cancellations to holiday packages at any moment and without prior notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. has the right to charge an additional cost for any service that is already included, as well as for any unexpected fees that may be imposed by the government.
- The hotel will not amend your reservation or refund your payment in the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking owing to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseen factors.
- If your flight is canceled by the airline and you need to stay at the hotel for additional days, you will be charged additional fees.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
- The minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% between 15-10 Days before Tour Departure.
- 50% between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure.
- 75% between 05-01 Day before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation fees % of tour cost.
|Category||2Pax||4Pax||6Pax||Extra Bed||Child without Bed|
|Standard||27000 BDT||19580BDT||17550 BDT||15530BDT||4050 BDT|
|Deluxe||29030BDT||21195 BDT||18230BDT||16200 BDT||4730 BDT|
|Luxury||35100 BDT||29030 BDT||26035 BDT||22950 BDT||8100 BDT|
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
|Standard||Royal Residency/ Jewel of the East/ Hotel Vajra Residency/ Sikkim Continental||Golden Heritage/ Lachung Continental|
|Deluxe||Keepsa Residency & Spa/ Jewel Of the East Residency & Spa/ Royal Orchid & Spa||Lachung Eyes/ Cliff View Victoria|
|Luxury||Tempo Heritage/ Summit Ttaksang Residency Hotel & Spa||Hotel Park Palace/ Hotel|
|No of Pax||Vehicle Details|
|02-04Pax||Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Maruti Van / Wagan R / Indica / Santro / similar|
|05-06Pax||Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Innova/Xylo/Scorpio Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagan R / similar only (04 people in a car).|
- Why Nathula and Gurudongmar lake are not yet open for foreign nationals?
Ans: Due to the fact that the Nathula Pass and Gurudongmar lake are situated on the international border between China, Bhutan, and Nepal, entry to these areas is restricted to Nepalese citizens only.
- Why do foreign tourists have to be in groups of two or more to travel around Sikkim?
Ans: The directions that were given by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Indian Government are being adhered to in this practice, hence the practice is being followed.
- Why are Indian nationals need to obtain permission before they can travel to protected sites in Sikkim such as Nathula and Gurudongmar Lake?
Ans: Domestic tourists and residents alike are required to obtain travel permits in order to access Nathula and Gurudongmar lake because of its proximity to the international border that separates China, Bhutan, and Nepal.
- Where can I apply for a permit for Nathula And Gurudongmar Lake?
Ans: The Tourism and Civil Aviation Department is the one that is in charge of issuing permits for Nathula and Gurudongmar lake. If you intend to travel to North Sikkim, you will be required to have a permit in order to go beyond Singhik and visit the surrounding areas. You can get permission in Mangan, which is located in North Sikkim, before proceeding to Singhik. You may travel there in a short amount of time by taking a shared taxi from Gangtok.
- Is a permit necessary to allow us to travel to North Sikkim?
Ans: Outside of Singhik, yes, but all of the other regions in North Sikkim require permission for visitors.
- Do bikers need a special permit to ply in Sikkim?
Ans: Yes, bikers do need a special permit to ride in areas that are protected.
- Can I drive in my private car?
Ans: Private cars are prohibited in Sikkim’s protected zones.
- Is there an online system for Inner Line Permits?
Ans: The government of Sikkim plans to provide an online Inner Line Permit application in the future, but for the time being, permit applications must be submitted offline.
- Can we tour Sikkim on our two-wheeler bikes?
Ans: Two-wheeled motorbikes must get permission from Homeland, according to the rules of the Sikkim State Government.
- Permit applications require what documents?
Ans: Permit documents:
- two passport-size photos
- You must fill out a form with North Sikkim visit details. Carry additional permit photocopies. Due to checkpoints.
- What is the best season to visit Sikkim?
Ans: From March to June and October to December are the best times to visit Sikkim.
April to June is summer (The best season to visit Sikkim)
Monsoon: From July to September ( Should Avoid during Monsoon)
From October to March is winter ( Good for adventure lovers and Young age people)