Sikkim Luxury Tour Package
Duration- 4 Nights 5 Days/ Per person BDT 30000
Sikkim is a place of divine beauty, which is why the Sikkim Tour Package is so popular. Sikkim is a hilly region that is particularly tempting to tourists due to its stunning beauty. Furthermore, the world is familiar with Sikkim because of Kanchenjunga, the world’s third tallest peak. Nature has had plenty of time to flourish in this state, so visitors may enjoy picturesque views of hills, lakes, and other natural features. Sikkim is notable for its biodiversity, which encompasses both alpine and subtropical climates, as well as the fact that it is home to Kangchenjunga, India’s highest mountain and the world’s third-highest peak. Gangtok is both the capital and the largest city in Sikkim.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Accommodation is on a twin-sharing basis and includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- APAI’s Lachung and Lachen (With all Meal).
- Exclusive non-a/c vehicle for transfers and sightseeing (refer to vehicle details in the terms and conditions column). Please inform guests that the vehicle will not be disposable and will only be available for the duration of the trip.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachung by Non Ac Innova for all categories.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Guide Fee
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, and tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Every other item is not listed under “Cost Included.”
- Extra sightseeing or car use is not specified in the itinerary.
- Costs for admission.
- Any costs incurred as a result of natural disasters such as landslides, barricades, and so on (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Check out the itinerary for the first four nights and five days below.
Check out the 04 nights & 05 days Itenary below.
Day 01 (NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) – GANGTOK)
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft /110 km / 04 hrs). Overnight at Hotel at Gangtok.
Day 02 (TSANGU LAKE)
A day trip to Tsangu Lake (leaving between 0900 and 0930 AM hrs) – located at a height of 3,780 meters and with an average depth of 50 feet, Onward to Gangtok. The evening is free. Stay at a hotel for the night.
Day 03 (GANGTOK-LACHUNG) (GANGTOK-LACHUNG)
At around 10 a.m., pick up from the hotel in Gangtok and travel to Lachung (124 km / 06 hours) at an altitude of 9,600 ft. On the journey, visit Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of the Lachen-Chu and Lachung-the Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls, and Bhim Nala Waterfalls. On the way, we stopped for lunch at Namok. A night in Gangtok.
Day 04 (LACHUNG – YUMTHANG – GANGTOK)
Full-day tour to Yumthang Valley & Hot Springs (11800 feet; 1 12 hours one way) after breakfast. Travel to Gangtok (124 km; 6 hours) after lunch. Hotel overnight stay.
Day 5 (IXB AIRPORT / NJP RAILWAY STATION / GANGTOK)
After breakfast, take a transfer (125 km; 4 hours) to NJP Train Station or IXB Airport for your next destination.
- Tour package confirmation is always dependent on subject availability at booking time.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any extra document other than the above-specified documents
- The Embassy may make changes to the costs, requirements, and processing times for visas without prior notification.
Indian Visa required documents: link
Terms & Conditions
- You must receive the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in its entirety (two doses). If you’re fully vaccinated with Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccinations, must receive a booster.
- The package itinerary can be altered. If there are any modifications, you will be advised.
- Similar services or facilities will be offered if certain services or facilities are unavailable. Moreover, package rates may vary based on services or facilities.
- No refunds are offered for any booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. retains the right to modify or cancel trip packages without prior notice.
- For any service that is included or for any unforeseen fees imposed by the government, Buy Air Ticket Ltd. has the right to levy an additional fee.
- The hotel will not alter your reservation or issue a refund if you are unable to check in on the designated booking day due to alterations in your travel plans or other unforeseen circumstances.
- You must pay more if the airline cancels a flight and forces you to stay at the hotel for longer than originally planned.
|43/2 College Area (Adjacent BEL Tower), Flat 4/A, New Market, Road #01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205.||+01322666447, +firstname.lastname@example.org|
- The minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% between 15-10 Days before Tour Departure.
- 50% between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure.
- 75% between 05-01 Day before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
Royal Residency/ Jewel of the East/ Hotel Vajra Residency/ Sikkim Continental
Golden Heritage/ Lachung Continental
Keepsa Residency & Spa/ Jewel Of the East Residency & Spa/ Royal Orchid & Spa
Lachung Eyes/ Cliff View Victoria
Tempo Heritage/ Summit Ttaksang Residency Hotel & Spa
Hotel Park Palace/ Hotel
No of Pax
Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Maruti Van / Wagan R / Indica / Santro / similar
Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Innova/Xylo/Scorpio Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagan R / similar only (04 people in a car).
- Why Nathula and Gurudongmar lake are not yet open for foreign nationals?
Ans: Entry to these locations is limited to Nepalese people exclusively since the Nathula Pass and Gurudongmar Lake are located on the country’s international boundary with China, Bhutan, and Nepal.
- Why do foreign tourists have to be in groups of two or more to travel around Sikkim?
Ans: This practice is being followed since the guidelines provided by the Indian Government’s Ministry of Home Affairs are being followed.
- Why do Indian citizens need permits to visit Nathula and Gurudongmar Lake and other protected areas of Sikkim?
Ans: Due to its proximity to the international border that divides China, Bhutan, and Nepal, both domestic visitors and locals must get travel permits in order to enter Nathula and Gurudongmar lake.
- Where can I apply for a permit for Nathula And Gurudongmar Lake?
Ans: The department in charge of providing licenses for Nathula and Gurudongmar Lake is the Tourism and Civil Aviation Department. You will need a permit if you plan to visit North Sikkim in order to proceed past Singhik and explore the neighboring districts. Before traveling to Singhik, you can obtain permission in Mangan, which is in North Sikkim. If you take a shared taxi from Gangtok, you may get there in a hurry.
- Do we need a permit to visit North Sikkim?
Ans: Outside of Singhik, sure, but all other parts in North Sikkim need tourist permission.
- Do bikers need a special permit to ply in Sikkim?
Ans: Indeed, special authorization is required for cyclists to ride in protected zones.
- Can I drive in my private car?
Ans: The protected areas of Sikkim are off-limits to private vehicles.
- Is there an online system for Inner Line Permits?
Ans: The Sikkim government aims to eventually offer an online application, but for now, Inner Line Permit applications must be submitted offline.
- Can we ride our two-wheelers through Sikkim?
According to Sikkim State Government regulations, two-wheeled motorbikes need approval from the homeland.
- What Documents will be required to apply for a Permit?
- two passport-size photos
- You must fill out a form with North Sikkim visit details. Carry additional permit photocopies. Due to checkpoints.
- What is the best season to visit Sikkim?
Ans: The ideal periods to visit Sikkim are from March to June and from October to December.
Summer runs from April until June (The best season to visit Sikkim)
Rainy season: is July through September ( Should Avoid during Monsoon)
From October to March is winter (Good for adventure lovers and Young age people)