Royal Rajasthan Tour Package
Rajasthan Tour Package From Delhi 8 Night/ 9 Days
Rajasthan is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Rajasthan Tour Package is most popular among travelers. When it comes to the Indian state with the highest number of forts, Rajasthan stands second on the list after Maharashtra. The state has more than 45 forts. The vibrant state of Rajasthan proudly houses the largest desert in India, which is the Thar Desert, also known as The Great Indian Desert. “Padharo Mhare Desh” is the state’s traditional tourism logo, and it ties up with the culture and history of Rajasthan. Kumbalgarh, Mehrangarh, Jaisalmer fort, Chittorgarh, Hawa Mahal, Patwon ki haveli, Jal Mahal, and City Palace are some of the most well-known forts and palaces in Rajasthan and are popular tourist places. Rajasthan ‘Land of Kings’ or ‘Land of Kingdom’ is India’s largest state by area. The culturally diverse state may be found in the northwestern region of the United States and is known for its location. The remains of the Indus Valley Civilization, as well as temples, forts, and fortresses, can be found in virtually every city in this region.
- Accommodation on a double-sharing basis at the above-mentioned hotels / similar in base
- category rooms.
- Exclusive air-conditioned transportation for pick-up and drop-off in accordance with the schedule (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport picks up and drops.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- GST (5%)
- All Monuments Entry Fee.
- All manner of personal expenditures, such as gratuities, alcohol, telephone bills, and utility costs, among other things.
- Unless and until something to the contrary is expressly indicated, it does not include any meals.Optional, suggested, or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles.
- Any disagreements that may arise regarding the ages of the children are to be resolved directly with the hotels.
Day 01. Arrival Delhi-Agra (Approx 235kms, 4hrs)
Welcome to Delhi airport meet our Representative and get a transfer to Agra en-route visit Sikandra The tomb of Emperor Akbar reaches Agra on arrival check in at the hotel after a fresh-up visit to the Taj Mahal, Itmad-ul-Daulah Tomb, and Agra Fort after sightseeing back to the hotel & Overnight stay at the hotel Agra.
Day 02. Agra-Jaipur (Approx 240kms, 4hrs)
After morning breakfast check out at the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. on arrival check in to the hotel after fresh up go for Jaipur Local sightseeing like Amer fort – Jal Mahal – Hawa Mahal – City palace
– Janter Manter – Bapu bazaar after sightseeing back to the hotel & Overnight stay at hotel Jaipur.
Day 03. Jaipur–Jodhpur via Ajmer (Approx 340kms, 6hrs)
After Morning breakfast check out at the hotel and depart to Jodhpur via Ajmer you can watch
beautiful places on the way on arrival check in to the hotel after fresh up free in the evening &
Overnight stay at a hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 04. Jodhpur-Jaisalmer (Approx 285kms, 5 hrs)
After Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaisalmer you can watch beautiful places on the way through your cab’s window, on arrival, check in to the hotel after fresh up free in the evening & overnight stay at a hotel in Jaisalmer
Day 05. Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After morning breakfast check out from the hotel and go for Jaisalmer sightseeing Jaisalmer
Fort – Patwa haveli – Wada Bagh – Kul Dhara, Gadisar Lake, The Golden City, Salim Singh Ki
Haweli enjoy Jeep Safari, Camel Safari & Overnight stay in Tent Jaisalmer (Khuri)
Day 06. Jaisalmer-Jodhpur Sightseeing
After morning breakfast check out from the tent house and proceed to Jodhpur on arrival check in to the hotel after a fresh upstart for the Jodhpur city tour visit the best-preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada- known as the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan, Kaylana Lake, Balsamand Lake, Sardar Market & Umeed Bhawan back to the hotel & Overnight Stay at the Hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 07. Jodhpur-Jaipur (Approx 337kms, 6hrs)
After morning breakfast check out from the Hotel and get transferred to Jaipur you can watch
beautiful places on the way on arrival check in to the hotel & Overnight stay at hotel Jaipur.
Day 08. Jaipur-Delhi (Approx 275kms, 5hrs)
After morning breakfast check out at the hotel and get transferred to Delhi. On arrival Drop at Delhi Airport for the next destination.
Indian Visa required documents: link
Terms & Conditions
- You need to have received two doses of the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in order to be fully protected. You need to get a booster shot even if you have already been fully immunized with vaccinations from Sinopharm or Sinovac.
- It is possible to alter the itinerary of the package. You will be informed of any modifications that are made in the event that there are any.
- In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided. In addition, the prices of the various packages may differ according to the services or amenities that are included.
- There are no refunds available for any of the booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel vacation packages at any time without previous notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. retains the right to levy an additional charge for any service that is already included, as well as for any unanticipated levies that may be imposed by the government.
- In the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking due to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseen causes, the hotel will not make any changes to your reservation nor will it issue a refund for the amount that you have already paid for the room. This policy applies even if you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking.
- If the airline that was intended to transport you cancels your trip and as a result, you need to extend your stay at the hotel, you will be responsible for paying any additional costs that occur as a result of the cancellation.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
- 1. From the booking date till 7 days prior to departure, 30% of the package cost
- 2. From 3 days to 7 days prior to departure, 50% of the package cost
- 3. From 24 hours to 3 days prior to departure, 75% of the package cost
- 4. For cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to departure 100% of the package cost. In the event that the hotels specified do not have availability, we will make other arrangements for you to stay at a hotel of a comparable category.
We need 50% of the quoted price within 4 working days after receiving our tentative blocking confirmation mail. After receiving 50% payment of the quoted price in our A/C we will generate a service confirmation voucher. The Balance amount should be credited to our A/C before 7 days of guest arrival.
- The passage that you just read is merely a quote; no rooms have been closed off. When making a reservation, please check room availability before submitting your payment.
- A member of our staff will be standing there with the sign in front of the airport’s exit gate.
- The majority of hotels have a check-out time of 10 o’clock in the morning. It is only feasible to check out late if there is availability; however, you can guarantee check-out by paying an additional fee equal to 50 percent of the room rate.
- Questions concerning the allowed ages of children are to be resolved directly with the hotels.
What is the best time to visit Rajasthan?
The months of November through February are considered to be the ideal time to visit Rajasthan. The winter months see temperatures that, on average, remain around 10 degrees Celsius, making it a good time to go sightseeing and engage in other tourist activities. The months of July to September see a significant drop in temperature from the sweltering heat that characterizes the rest of the year in Rajasthan.
How far is Rajasthan from Delhi?
The distance between Jaipur in Rajasthan and Delhi is around 270 kilometers, which is equivalent to nearly five hours of driving. The time it takes to fly from Delhi to Jaipur is just a little under an hour. It is approximately 638 kilometers and takes approximately 10.5 hours to get to Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
What is the distance from Udaipur to Mumbai?
The distance from Mumbai to Udaipur is approximately 754 kilometers, which equates to about 13 to 14 hours of driving time.
When is the PushkarMela held?
The Ajmer district of Rajasthan is where the famous yearly Pushkar fair is held. This hot, arid, and normally quiet village undergoes a complete makeover as a result of the Pushkar festival, which is named for the nearby famous lake. The Pushkar Mela is an annual livestock competition that takes place in the months of October and November. It will begin on the 11th of November in 2021 and continue until the 19th of November.
How far is Mount Abu from the airport?
The distance between the Udaipur Airport and Mount Abu is 185 kilometers, and driving there will take you about three and a half hours. The nearest international airport is located in Ahmedabad, which is 221 kilometers away and can be reached by automobile in 4.5 hours.
How many days are required for a Rajasthan trip?
You may schedule a quick trip to Rajasthan consisting of two nights and three days, during which you would visit one of the big tourist cities such as Jaipur or Udaipur. However, in order to fully see all that Rajasthan has to offer, you should plan on spending at least 6 nights and 7 days there.
What exactly is ChokhiDhani?
The ChokhiDhani resort is a themed resort that was designed to resemble a traditional Rajasthani village. The resort is known for its great hospitality and for preserving the state’s cultural and ethnic traditions. Guests have the option of staying in the resort or dining at the restaurant, which offers dishes with robust flavors and is situated in an atmosphere that conjures the spirit of Rajasthan. The area is a popular tourist destination and is packed with vacationers at all times of the day.
What is Rajasthan famous for?
The state of Rajasthan is well-known for the grand and artistic palaces and forts that dot the landscape, as well as for the state’s extensive desert and its traditional bazaars. Some of the most well-known landmarks in Rajasthan are the Amber Palace, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur; Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur; the City Palace, magnificent lakes, and Ranthambore National Park in Udaipur; and the Ranthambore National Park.
Is Rajasthan safe for solo female travelers?
Rajasthan is safe for solo female travelers. Observe the standard safety guidelines for single travelers, do extensive research on your destination, remain aware of your location at all times, and make every effort to check back into your hotel before 10 p.m.
What is the distance from Jaipur to Udaipur?
The road trip from Jaipur to Udaipur takes little under seven hours to cover the approximately 412 kilometers in distance between the two cities. Train travel will take around 7 hours and 43 minutes, but flying nonstop will just take an hour and five minutes.
How many deserts are there in Rajasthan?
The Thar Desert, also known as the Great Indian Desert, extends across the majority of the state of Rajasthan and encompasses the regions of Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Barmer. It is also known as the Sahara Desert. The three cities of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Bikaner are collectively referred to as the Desert Triangle.
|HOTEL TO BE USED|
|Destination||Hotel Name||Meal||Rate Per Person|
|Agra||Lighthouse/Amar||CPAI (Room with Breakfast)||BDT 38000*2
|Jaipur||The Livin/Sarang Palace||CPAI (Room with Breakfast)|
|Jaisalmer||Mahadev Palace/Similar||CPAI (Room with Breakfast)|
|Jodhpur||Lariya Resort/Similar||CPAI (Room with Breakfast)|