Maldives Tour Package
Duration- 3 Nights 4 Days For Maldives Tour Package
Cost- $1190/ 2 Pax
The Maldives is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Maldives Tour Package is most popular among travelers. There are many natural tourist attractions in the Maldives such as the lovely beaches, serene lagoons, amazing diving spots, coral reefs for snorkeling, and even great waters for surfing. Absorbing the picturesque scenery is an activity in itself. The Maldives is advertised to the world as “The sunny side of life” and a place for the sun, sea, and sands. These natural factors are the most apparent reasons why the Maldives is used for tourism.
The Maldives is an exotic and beautiful collection of islands located right in the Indian Ocean. Over one thousand islands make up the nation, creating isolated and private destinations for travelers. The gorgeous archipelago is called a “tropical paradise” for a reason! With 99% of the Maldives covered by the sea, it is where you can see beautiful fishes and corals, with over five thousand coral reefs and plenty of colorful reef fish, corals, and many other marine lives you could see underwater.
- 3 Nights in Beach Villa, Deluxe Beach Villa, Deluxe Over Water Villa & Deluxe Sunset Over Water Villa
- Round speedboat transfers via Velana International airport on a shared basis
- Green Taxes & All other taxes
- The rate is inclusive of a daily All-Inclusive Meal Plan for 2 persons only.
Complimentary Activities For Maldives Tour Package
- Non-motorized water sports.
- Snorkeling equipment for use throughout the stay.
- Fitness Centre and E-Zone.
- Chill lounge.
- Beach volleyball.
- Daily resort activities.
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the resort.
All-Inclusive For Maldives Tour Package
- Assist with speed boat transfers and provide meeting and greeting services at the Velana International Airport.
- Check-in with trademark mocktails offered in a chic setting.
- The Oceans Restaurant serves breakfast each morning with a comprehensive range of foreign options through the middle of the morning.
- For lunch, you can choose between the international buffet at Oceans Restaurant, the set menu at Thai restaurant Suan Bua, or the Italian cuisine at La Brezza (Italian Restaurant, set menu).
- Dinner is available at a variety of restaurants, including Oceans Restaurant (international cuisine, buffet), Suan Bua (Thai cuisine, set menu or $40 credit per person once per day), La Brezza (Italian cuisine, set menu or $40 credit per person once per day), and Al Khaimah (Arabic cuisine, $40 credit per person once per day). Oceans Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Minibar service is restocked on a daily basis and includes a variety of food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, chocolates, mineral water, and beer. Each day, the minibar is restocked with new supplies. There will be an additional fee for any additional stock.
- At each of the resort’s resort-operated bars, you can order any of the standard beverages from the AI beverage menu. Served every day from 11 am till 23 pm local time. The hours of operation for the pool bar are from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Served between 15:00 and 16:00 hrs., the afternoon tea consists of a range of baked goods and sandwiches, as well as a variety of teas and filter coffee.
- Tapas and canapés of varying degrees of spiciness are put out for service between the hours of 1 8:30 and 19:30 at the Sundowner.
- Tour package confirmation always depends on subject availability at booking time.
- The embassy maintains that it has the right to request any document in addition to those that have been stated above, and it may use this right at any time.
- The amount of time it takes to process visas, the requirements that must be satisfied and the fees that must be paid are all subject to change at any time and without prior warning at the discretion of the Embassy.
- Child prices only apply.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to be completely protected, you will need to have gotten two doses of the vaccine that was developed by Pfizer Biotech, Oxford AstraZeneca, and Moderna. Even if you have already had vaccinations from Sinopharm or Sinovac, you need to have a booster dose in order to maintain your immunity.
- It is possible to make adjustments to the schedule that comes with the bundle. In the event that there are any changes made, you will be notified of them as soon as they are made available to you.
- In the case that some services or facilities are not available, alternate options of a comparable type will be supplied as a replacement. Additionally, the pricing of the various packages may vary from one another depending on the services or facilities that are included in that particular package.
- There is no possibility of receiving a refund for any of the purchased bundles. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. maintains the right to make modifications or cancellations to holiday packages at any moment and without prior notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to levy an additional charge for any service that is currently included, in addition to the right to do so for any unanticipated levies that the government may impose in the future.
- In the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking due to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseen causes, the hotel will not make any changes to your reservation nor will it issue a refund for the amount that you have already paid for the room. This policy applies even if you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking.
- You will be liable for additional expenses if the airline that was supposed to transport you cancels your trip and you have to extend your stay at the hotel as a result.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
- The minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% between 15-10 Days before Tour Departure.
- 50% between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure.
- 75% between 05-01 Day before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
FAQ For Maldives Tour Package
What language is spoken in the Maldives?
Maldivian is recognized as the sole legal language in the Maldives (Dhivehi).
Is English spoken throughout the Maldives?
English is a common language spoken all around the country, particularly in tourist hotspots and the capital city of Male.
What currency is used in the Maldives?
The Maldives uses Maldivian rufiyaa, but the Euro and US dollar are also accepted. Male and neighboring island resorts, restaurants, and businesses accept all major credit cards. ATM withdrawals are rare.
Do I need a Visa to travel to the Maldives?
The Maldives provides visas upon arrival, therefore no pre-arrival visa is needed.
When is the best time to travel to the Maldives?
The Maldives have mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine throughout the entire year, with the peak tourism months falling between December and March. Because of the monsoon season, which lasts from May until October, this is not the finest time of year to go traveling.
Is there transportation in the Maldives?
All islands within the Maldives are small enough to be covered on foot however, taxis do operate in the larger islands to get to and from the resort and airport.
Are the Maldives a family-friendly destination?
The Maldives are commonly thought of as the ideal destination for a honeymoon or a break for a couple, but this does not imply that the entire family cannot appreciate the natural splendor of the islands. It may not be easy to find kid-friendly hotels, but if you do manage to find one, you can rest assured that your young children will have plenty to do throughout their whole stay.
How welcoming is the Maldives to LGBTQ travelers?
Since the Maldives is a Muslim nation with a strict culture, engaging in gay behavior is punishable by law. Visitors should exercise discretion not only at the airport but also in Male and other local places. Having said that, the vast majority of resorts in the Maldives are quite accepting of guests that identify as LGBTQ. Because tourism is such an important industry in this nation, it is extremely unlikely that vacationers would face any form of discrimination or harassment while staying at one of the country’s resorts. The Maldives is quickly becoming a well-liked tourist destination among members of the LGBTQ community.
What voltage and power outlet is used in the Maldives?
The voltage range that is considered normal to use in the Maldives is between 220 and 240 volts. The power outlets are primarily of the three-pin variety, which is also the standard in the United Kingdom. Even though some of the resorts could have power outlets for shavers or a converter on hand, we nonetheless strongly advise that you travel alone, just in case.
What should I buy to bring home from the Maldives?
Glossy works in the form of a jewelry box or kitchenware, red coral jewelry, and mat weavings known as Thundu Kunaa are among the popular products to bring back from a trip to the Maldives. Dhoni crafts are tiny versions of the iconic Dhoni boats.
What are some important items to pack for the Maldives?
As the Maldives is a Muslim country you will want to dress modestly if you plan to spend time outside of your resort; on an inhabited island or if staying in Male, so a cover-up, pants, or a long skirt and long sleeve tops are good to bring.
What is the wifi like in the Maldives?
In the Maldives, guests of hotels and resorts can frequently access free WiFi in public areas. Having said that, certain hotels and motels provide free Wi-Fi service solely in the public parts of the property (lobby, restaurants, bars, etc.)
What are the main annual events held in the Maldives?
The holy month of Ramadan, which can fall either in August or September according to the Islamic calendar, is followed by the festival of Eid, which is observed at the end of the month of September.
What are some useful Maldivian words?
It is usually welcomed when a traveler knows the basics of the language of the nation they are visiting, such as how to say “please,” “thank you,” and “you’re welcome.” Here are some valuable words to help you communicate and or impress the locals –
Hello – Assalaamu Alaikum
Please – Adhes Kohfa
Thank you – Shukuriyaa
You’re welcome – Maruhabaa
Excuse me – Ma-Aaf Kurey
Nice to meet you – Baddhalu vee Thi Varah ufavejje