Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package
Langtang Valley Trek is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package is most popular among travelers. This trail provides access to some of the most breathtaking mountain vistas and scenic areas in the area. Trekking in the Langtang Valley is very popular due to its more than one thousand plant species, one hundred fifty bird species, and numerous other mammal species. It offers trekkers of all experience levels a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable adventure. There is a stunning valley to the north of Kathmandu known as the Langtang Valley. In addition, there is a national park in Langtang that covers 1710 square kilometers. In addition to that, it was the very first national park to be established in the Himalayas. The location has a sparse human population, and the path is not heavily traveled. As a result, the hike is an opportunity for solitude and tranquility amidst stunning natural scenery and quaint local communities. It is believed that someone was searching for their missing yak when they came across the valley for the first time. It was appropriately given the name Langtang, which derives from the Tibetan words lang, which means yak, and tang, which means to follow. Langtang valley is truly one of the crown jewels of the Himalayan nation of Nepal. This valley is known for its picturesque scenery, temperate climate, straightforward hiking routes, and traditional ways of life. The Langtang Valley trek provides breathtaking views of mountains that are higher than 7000 meters, including Langtang Lirung (7,200 meters), Ganesh Himal (7,600 meters), and Langtang-II (7,227 meters), amongst others. In addition, this path provides hikers with breathtaking panoramas of snow-covered Himalayan peaks, including Tserko Ri (5033 meters), Kyanjin Ri, Ganchhenpo (6388 meters), Dorje Lakpa (6990 meters), and Laure Binayak pass (6990 meters) (4,609m). Along the path, you will come across a number of magnificent monasteries as well as a number of breathtaking rice terraces. The trekking is made even more breathtaking and memorable by the presence of snow-capped mountains in the immediate surrounding area. Trekking through the Langtang Valley offers spectacular natural as well as cultural diversity. Rhododendron, bamboo, and pine trees fill the surrounding forest. Mountain landscapes are characterized by swift mountain streams, rugged rock, and snow-capped peaks. Rolling hills covered in grass and meadows dotted with daisies. Wild Premolar, majesty waterfalls flowing over massive boulders, and soothing hot springs are some of the features of this area.
Itinerary For Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package
Proceed on your way to Syabrubensi (1450m). After a hearty breakfast, we hit the road bright and early to begin the journey to Syabrubeshi, which is estimated to take between seven and eight hours. As we travel down the picturesque banks of the Trishuli River, we are treated to breathtaking vistas of the surrounding mountains, valleys, meadows, and rivers. After arriving at our destination, which is at an elevation of 1460 meters, we will check into the hotel there and spend the night.
Syabru Bensi hike to Lama Hotel (2480m). The journey for the day begins immediately following breakfast. The trek begins with an ascent that lasts for about two hours and then continues its ascent for another hour before bringing us to a bamboo town where we will have lunch. After that, we take a walk over several leveling pathways, during which we see a variety of bird species native to the region as well as beehives hanging from the cliffs. In order for us to reach the Lama Hotel, where we will spend the night, we will have to make another strenuous ascent up the mountain.
Lama Hotel Langtang trek (354om). Ghoda Tabela is a three-hour walk through rhododendron and pine trees. We can explore the lush woodlands and flora after lunch. We reach Langtang valley after 3-4 hours on a lovely trek.
Langtang-Kyanjin Gompa (3900m). Today is a leisure day as we walk 2–3 hours to see the Kyangjin Gompa at 3817m. The Gompa, the trek’s final stop, offers breathtaking views of Mt. Ganchhenpo and Mt. Langtang Lirung. This short excursion highlights the cheese plant, monasteries, and local dwellings.
Day trip to Tsergo RI (4985m), including descent to Kyanjin Gompa at the end of the day. This day is set aside for visitors to the Gompa to take in the breathtaking scenery and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding area. We are able to take pleasure in the tranquil atmosphere as well as the breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. We also have the option of climbing up to Tsergo Ri, which is located at an elevation of 5150 meters and reaching the Langtang glacier as well as the stunning yak pasture known as Langshisha Kharka. This is going to be a really challenging day. We are going to make our way back to Kyanjin Gompa along the same path, and we are going to stay the night in the same hotel.
Make your way back to Rimche. This day will be spent enjoying a relaxing hike as we retrace our ways from Kyanjin Gompa all the way back to Rimche via the gorgeous trail. The last day of the Langtang trek is the second to last day. Going downhill rather than upwards on foot is a much more manageable option. You are going to look forward to the stroll back.
Trek to Syabrubensi. On this day, we will continue to retrace our tracks as we make our way back through the bamboo and rhododendron forests on our way to Syabrubeshi. This is not a very long day of walking; it just takes around four to five hours to complete. Spend the night in style at one of Sybrubesi’s many comfortable lodges. Have a good time at the final meal with your guide and your porter. You will have bus travel back to Kathmandu the next day.
After arriving back in Kathmandu, transport will take you to your accommodation. Following breakfast in the wee hours of the morning, we set out on our adventure back to Kathmandu. We could spend the evening visiting the various tourist attractions located in the nation’s capital, or we could go shopping for mementos in Thamel.
What is Included In Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package
- During the journey, we will be provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day.
- After supper, we have fruit that is always fresh.
- During the course of the walk, lodgings were provided at trekking lodges.
- Public bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and back to Kathmandu, including pick-up and drop-off at hotels. both a permit for Langtang National park and a permit for the Tourist Information Management System (TIMS). a guide who is highly experienced, helpful, knowledgable, kind, English-speaking, well-trained, and bearer of a government license, along with his full remuneration, food, drinks, housing, transportation, and insurance coverage.
- Strong and helpful porters who are also equipped with the appropriate safety gear and trekking equipment, as well as a salary, food, and accommodation (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- T-shirt, baseball cap, and duffel bag all with the Nepal Eco Adventure brand ( As a gift)
- Utilize items such as Walking Poles, Sleeping Bags, and Down Jackets (if you do not have your own, to be returned after you complete the trip).
- Taxes levied by the government and other administrative costs
- Oximeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice a day (Very useful to assess Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms) This will ensure that your journey is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker who participates in it.
- Assistant guide group size over 6+ individuals.
What is Excluded From Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package
- During your time in Kathmandu, we will take care of your lodging and meals.
- The cost of a visa to enter Nepal is $30 USD for a period of 15 days upon arrival.
- Airfares for international travel.
- Your personal expenses.
- Every type of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverage, both warm and cold.
- During the journey, at the tea houses, you can get your battery charged and take a hot shower.
- Gratuities should be given to the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is expected).
- The confirmation of a tour package is always contingent on the subjects’ availability at the time of booking.
- The embassy retains the right to request any document in addition to those listed above at its sole discretion.
- The time it takes to process visas, the standards that must be met, and the costs that must be paid are all subject to change by the Embassy at any moment without prior notice.
- Prices are only applicable to children.
Terms & Conditions For Langtang Valley Trek Tour Package
- You need to have received two doses of the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in order to be fully protected. You need to get a booster shot even if you have already been fully immunized with vaccinations from Sinopharm or Sinovac.
- It is possible to alter the itinerary of the package. If there are any modifications made, you will be notified of them.
- In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided. In addition, the prices of the various packages may differ according to the services or amenities that are included.
- There are no refunds available for any of the booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to or cancel vacation packages at any time without previous notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. has the right to charge an additional cost for any service that is already included, as well as for any unexpected fees that may be imposed by the government.
- The hotel will not amend your reservation or refund your payment in the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking owing to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseen factors.
- If your flight is canceled by the airline and you need to stay at the hotel for additional days, you will be charged additional fees.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
WHY SHOULD I VISIT NEPAL?
The magical kingdom of Nepal can be found tucked away in the Himalayas, midway between China and India. In spite of its relatively small size, the country is home to an impressively diverse landscape, with eight of the world’s ten highest mountains among its natural features. Dance and music are frequently used to portray Nepali folklore, and the people of Nepal are friendly and willing to share their customs. Due to Nepal’s geographical isolation, the country’s culture has remained mostly untouched by other nations’ traditions despite the consistently rising number of tourists.
IS A VISA REQUIRED TO VISIT NEPAL?
Yes. You can buy a visa for Nepal either when you arrive in Kathmandu or at the border between Nepal and another country. A multiple-entry visa valid for 15 days costs US$25 (or its equivalent in local currency), and payment must be made in USD.
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
It all depends on where you’re going and the time of year you’re going there. Nepal is known for its traditional values and practices throughout the board. We strongly advise vacationers to avoid wearing clothes that are very short, constricting, or revealing. Cotton that can be washed easily and is of medium weight is recommended throughout the year for use in the Kathmandu valley. In addition, we recommend that you bring woolen sweaters, coats, or other warm clothing to wear from October through February. Bring along some shoes that are comfy for walking, such as sandals, and athletic shoes. At certain holy locations and houses of worship, both men and women are typically expected to wear some sort of head covering. A list of suggested wardrobe items and supplies will be provided for itineraries involving hiking and other forms of outdoor adventure.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TRAVEL?
It is highly dependent on the location, activities, and time of year that you are traveling. After learning more about your preferences, the destination specialists we work with will make recommendations regarding specific travel times. September through November and February through April are typically the best months to go fishing. The months of June through August are known as the monsoon season.
ARE VACCINATIONS REQUIRED?
It is not necessary to receive any immunizations in order to travel to Nepal. (There is one exception to this rule, and that is if you are traveling from a region where yellow fever is active; in this case, you are required to have a certificate.) Depending on the time of year and the location of your trip, we may recommend that you get a certain vaccination or take a specific medication, as well as take other preventative measures. We strongly recommend that every traveler stay up to date on their routine immunizations. In addition, vaccination against tetanus and hepatitis A is something we strongly advise. Malaria is becoming more common in Nepal, despite the fact that it is still uncommon. Kathmandu and other locations with a higher altitude are at an elevation that is unsuitable for the species of mosquito that transmits malaria. On the other hand, it is recommended that visitors to lowland areas take preventative measures and use insect repellent with tropical strength.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NEPAL AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
During your trip, what do you hope to see and what experiences do you anticipate having? Our destination experts will make suggestions based on the preferences you’ve shared with them regarding your trip. The majority of tourists visit Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan National Parks during their time in Nepal. However, many of them also include exciting outdoor activities such as hiking and whitewater rafting.
IS NEPAL A SAFE COUNTRY?
The crime rate in Nepal is relatively low, and the country as a whole is very secure. Following the elections in 2008, when the nation became a secular republic, there are some concerns regarding the country’s safety. Stay away from public events like rallies, demonstrations, and gatherings. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times, especially while traveling in foreign countries. Be sure to ask your tour guide or representative about the safe and unsafe areas of the city before venturing out on your own, and always use caution when you’re out and about. In addition to this, you should always check to see that your purse has a zipper and that your wallet is kept in a closed pocket. Always be on the lookout for pickpockets and other forms of theft when you’re in the market. Additionally, please keep a close eye on your belongings at all times while you are in the airport, train, or bus station. Many of the major trekking routes are controlled by armed Maoist groups who demand a “tax” from hikers before allowing them to pass through their territory. It is strongly recommended that trekkers keep to the well-worn paths and travel in organized groups or with qualified guides.
DO NEPALESE SPEAK ENGLISH?
Nepali is recognized as the national language. Sanskrit is where it had its start, and the Devanagari script is used to write it. In urban areas, the majority of residents are fluent in the English language. In rural areas, people of many ethnic groups communicate using their native tongues.