Ladakh Tour Package
Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days
Cost: 28000 BDT ( Per Person)
Ladakh is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Ladakh Tour Package is most popular among travelers. Tourists visit Ladakh, sometimes Little Tibet, to see one of the few authentic Tibetan Buddhist cultures. See preindustrial culture, Buddhist monasteries, and stunning mountain views. Said to be a dream destination for most people, Ladakh comes across to be a worth-visiting place for travelers. Be it the splendid setup showcasing snow-covered mountains well blended with alluring valleys and lakes, Ladakh is sure to touch your chord at its best. Ladakh is a popular tourist destination due in large part to the region’s glaciers, snow-capped mountains, and annual festivities. In addition to that, tourists frequently visit the Gompas (Buddhist monasteries). Festivals such as Losar, and Hemis, are celebrated by the people over there.
- Assistance upon arrival and departure in Leh
- All Hotel/guest house or camp accommodations on a Double/twin/triple Sharing Basis as per the option selected
- Meal Plan MAP basis (Bed tea+ Breakfast + Dinner). (03 Breakfast + 03 Dinner)
- Welcome to Hotel/Guest house with Ladakhi-style tea.
- All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-condition Scorpio, Tavera, Qualis, Xylo, Tempo Traveller in Budget Category (as per the option selected) as per the program, point-to-point basis, not at disposal not at capacity (pick up from Leh airport till Leh airport drop)
- All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-condition Xylo, Innova, or Tempo traveler in Standard & Deluxe Category(as per the option selected) as per the program, point to point basis, not at disposal not at capacity (pick up from Leh airport till Leh airport drop)
- Airport Transfer at Leh in Van/Eeco/Tavera/Qualis/ Scorpio/ Xylo (as per availability)
- Permit fees (wildlife fee, inner line permits to Nubra valley & Pangong lake, Ladakh entry fee,)
- First Aid Medical kit (basic) in a taxi.
- All applicable luxury/road taxes
- Air Fare/Bus Fare/
- Heater charges
- Rafting charges
- Monument & museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee, camel rides, rafting, etc.
- ∙Extra personal costs e.g., laundry, telephone, tips, extra food, Lunch, Drinks, Cigarettes, Mineral water, etc.
- Personal expenses or extra meals/tours.
- Everything that is not expressly indicated under the heading “Prices included”
- On days designated as free time and after the completion of the sightseeing tour as outlined in the itinerary, the services of a vehicle will not be provided.
- Medical insurance, medical costs, or expenses of any other nature not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks ill health, political /union issues, or any reasons beyond control, etc.
- Oxygen Can/ Cylinder.
- Any program changes made by guests in Ladakh will need cash payment to our office and retention charges.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charges increase by Transport Companies, Govt, etc will be chargeable to the travelers.
Green tara / Hotel Millenium block -B/ Vijra villa/similar
Day 1 ARRIVE LEH
Arrival at the Leh-Kushok-Bakula Airport (This has to be one of the World’s Most Spectacular Flights. On a day with clear skies, the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, and Gasherbrum may be seen in the distance from one side of the plane. On the other side of the aircraft, the Nun Kun massif appears to be so close that you could reach out and touch it.) You will be greeted at the airport by one of our representatives and taken to the hotel so that you can check-in. Finish the day by relaxing and taking it easy in order to acclimate, and then head back to the hotel for some tea or coffee to say hello. Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 1 hour only). Return back to the hotel / Guest house for an Overnight stay.
Day 2 LEH –KHARDUNGLA TOP- LEH (18,390 FT. (39 KM ONE WAY) + SHAM VALLEY EXCURSION UP TO SANGAM
One may look all the way south over the Indus valley to what appears to be an endless number of peaks and ridges in the Zanskar range from the pass, and one can look all the way north to the giants of the Saser massif. Incredible scenery can be found at the pass’s highest point. You will need to drive all the way back to Leh, and then continue along the Leh–Kargil Highway as you go downstream along the River Indus. The Hall of Fame, which is a museum constructed by the Indian Army and is located close to Leh, is an attraction that each and every Indian should make the effort to see. After that, we will continue on to the Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Amidst the lofty peaks of the Himalayas, We continued our journey for another 4 kilometers and arrived at Magnetic Hill, a place that defies the laws of gravity. We arrived at the confluence of the Indus River and the Zanskar River after driving through a landscape that was really lovely. After visiting the above places we go back to Leh en route to visit Spituk Monastery, built in the 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug pa monasteries were built like fortresses on the summit of crags. Later returned back to Leh.
Day 3: LEH-Pangong Lake Excursion
We travel to Pangong Lake through Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. Changla Pass is reached by tortuous roads from Sakti Village. After taking photos at the Changla Pass, drive to Tangtse for tea. After leaving Tangtse for Pangong, you pass through a few Changthang villages and suddenly see the 14,000-foot Pangong Lake (4,267 m). The beautiful blue brackish Lake Pangong is 5/6 km broad and over 133 km long, half of which is on the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. The sight and environment are unforgettable. We return to Leh late afternoon from Pangong. I have the day to myself.
Day, 4 Drop to Airport
Tour concludes. Thanks, for your patronage. Transfer to Leh airport to catch the flight to your onward Destination.
- Booking subject availability determines tour package confirmation.
- The embassy claims it can seek any document at any moment, including those not listed above.
- The Embassy may change visa processing times, conditions, and prices without notice.
- Child prices only apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine requires two doses for complete protection. Even after Sinopharm or Sinovac immunizations, you need a booster.
- Package itineraries can be changed. Any changes will be communicated.
- If services or facilities are unavailable, similar alternatives will be offered. Services and facilities may also affect package prices.
- Packages are non-refundable. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. may amend or cancel vacation packages without notice.
- If flight schedules change or other unforeseeable events prevent you from checking in on the day you booked, the hotel will not modify your reservation or refund your payment.
- You will be liable for additional expenses if the airline that was supposed to transport you cancels your trip and you have to extend your stay at the hotel as a result.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
- The minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% between 15-10 Days before Tour Departure.
- 50% between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure.
- 75% between 05-01 Day before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
When is the best time to visit Ladakh?
The summer, which begins at the end of March and lasts until the middle of August, is by far the most pleasant time to travel to Ladakh. In point of fact, June is considered to be one of the best months to travel to Ladakh. There is still snow on some of the country’s roadways and mountains. You should be able to visit the lakes, monasteries, and stupas by the middle of June because the majority of the snow will have melted by then.
How far is Ladakh from Delhi by road?
When traveling by car via the Leh-Manali Highway, the distance between Delhi and Leh, Ladakh is roughly 1011 kilometers, and the total journey duration is approximately 24 hours.
Do I need a medical certificate to take the Chadar trek?
Yes. Before you embark on the Chadar trek, you will need a checkup in Leh. If you do not bring this with you, the ALOTA clearance and authorization from the Wildlife Department for you to do the Chadar trip will not be granted. In addition, prior to beginning the hike, you will need to adapt to the lower levels of oxygen in the air for a period of three days.
What altitude is Ladakh situated at?
About 3000 meters, or 9800 feet, above mean sea level is where you’ll find Ladakh
How far is Leh airport from Ladakh?
Ladakh is located 3 kilometers from Leh Airport.
What is Leh famous for?
Beautiful scenery, Buddhist buildings, and nature make Leh famous. Tibetan Buddhism has made Leh Little Tibet or the Land of Lamas.
Is Ladakh safe to visit?
Because there is no active fighting in the region, traveling to Ladakh is completely risk-free at this time.
How many days are required to see Ladakh?
Ladakh may be seen in its whole in a week or in eight days at the most.
Does the internet work in Ladakh?
The answer is yes; internet connectivity is available in the towns and villages of Ladakh.
What is the coldest month in Ladakh?
The coldest month in Ladakh is January, with temperatures ranging from -2 degrees Celsius to -14 degrees Celsius.