Kashmir Tour Package
Price – 30000 BDT( Per Night 7500)
Duration- 4 Nights 5 Days
Kashmir is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Kashmir Tour Package is most popular among travelers. The state of Jammu and Kashmir (also known as J&K) is located in the northern part of India. It shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, as well as with the countries of China, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Both Jammu and Kashmir are renowned for their breathtaking scenery and rich cultural traditions.
- 2n Sxr Hotel Golden Sands / Hotel Pine Grove or Similar
- 1sxr Anar kali Group Houseboat or Similar
- 1n Phlgam Hotel Sun N Snow Pahlgam/ Hotel the Regency or Similar
- Meal Plan Mapai (Dinner and Breakfast)
- 1 Etios Cab for All Sightseeing
- 1hour Shikara Ride
- Toll Tax for All Trips
- Service Charges
- Any Airfare/ Train Tickets
- Gondola Ride in Gul
- Pony Ride Gul/Phl
- Entrance Fee for Gardens
- Aru Betaab Valley Trip
- Any Items not mentioned in “Package Includes”.
Check out the 04 nights & 05 days Itenary below
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name|
|4 Star||Sxr Hotel Golden Sands / Hotel Pine Grove|
|4 Star||Pahalgam Hotel Sun N Snow Pahlgam/ / Hotel the Regency or Similar|
|4 Star||Anarkali Group Houseboat or Similar|
- DAY 01: Srinagar airport pickup proceed towards the hotel after fresh up visit Srinagar local sightseeing of Mughal gardens (Nishat, Shalimar, Shankaracharya temple, Awantipora temple (Night stay in Srinagar) ➕Shikara tour inside the dal lake (1hours ride)
- DAY 02: Visit Sonamarg day trip (Thajiwas Glacier, snow mountains (Night stay in Srinagar)
- DAY 03: Visit Gulmarg day trip ( night stay in Srinagar houseboat )
- DAY 04: Visit Pahalgam on the way to the saffron valley, apple gardens, and Awantipora temple (Night stay in Pahalgam)
- DAY 05: Pahlgam to Srinagar airport drop.
- Tour package confirmation always depends on the subject of availability at booking time.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above mention documents
- Visa processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by Embassy without prior notice.
- Child prices only apply.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be fully vaccinated (two doses) with Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna. You must get a booster if you’re fully vaccinated with Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccinations.
- The package itinerary can be changed. You will be informed if any changes are made.
- Similar services or facilities will be offered if certain services or facilities are unavailable. Moreover, package rates may vary based on services or facilities.
- No refunds are offered for any booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. retains the right to modify or cancel trip packages without prior notice.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to charge an additional fee for any service included or for any unanticipated fees imposed by the government.
- If you can’t check in on the specified booking day due to airline schedule changes or other unanticipated causes, the hotel won’t modify your booking or refund your money.
- If the airline cancels a flight and you must stay at the hotel for extra days, you must pay extra.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
Why should we go to Kashmir?
The Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain ranges surround Kashmir Valley, making it the best place to camp, hike, and climb. When you visit this beautiful land, you will see the most beautiful views of mountains, lakes, and meadows.
How can I go to Kashmir from Bangladesh?
Air is the most convenient way to travel to Kashmir from Bangladesh. It will be time-saving. Travelers will land at Srinagar Airport.
How many days is enough for Kashmir?
5 days are enough to visit Kashmir properly. Kashmir has always been a tourist hotspot. With proper planning and guidance, 5 days is enough to visit Kashmir.
How can I go to Kashmir by flight?
Reaching Kashmir by air is quite popular. The Srinagar airport is an international airport, but it mainly serves domestic flights from a number of cities such as Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Bangalore, Mumbai, etc.
Is Kashmir safe for tourists?
Kashmir is a very safe place for tourists. Jammu and Kashmir is one of the states in which tourists have never been hurt by crime. People in the area are very friendly and helpful to tourists.
What is the best time to travel to Kashmir?
Kashmir is best between March and August. Tourists visit Kashmir valley to experience this ‘paradise on earth Kashmir experiences two seasons throughout this time. Spring/Summer (March-May) (early May to late August)
Which airlines have available flights to Kashmir?
Indian Airlines, Jet Konnect, Air India Express, Indigo Airlines, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, and Go Air.
Kashmir’s best weather time?
The blooming of spring and the decent summer weather create the ideal time to travel.
What are the average flight prices in Kashmir?
Average flight prices in Kashmir range between 30000-45000.
What Famous foods in Kashmir?
Tabakhmaaz, Shab Deg, Dum Olav/Dum Aloo, Aab Gosh, Goshtaba, Lyader Tschaman, Runwagan Tschaman, Riste, Nader ti Gaad, Herath, Novroze, Yakhni, and Rogan Josh are popular Kashmiri cuisines.
Top tourist attractions in Kashmir?
Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kupwara, Kargil, Pulwama, Pahalgam, Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden Chashmashahi, Jama Masjid, Yusmarg, Aru Valley. These sites to visit in Kashmir are renowned for their breathtaking beauty, and they range from the enchanting valleys to the alpine meadows that spread as far as the horizon.
Are 5-star hotels available in Kashmir?
Yes, there are a few 5-star hotels in Kashmir
Are Drinks allowed in Kashmir?
Even though there isn’t an official prohibition, drinking alcohol is looked down upon in Kashmir for religious reasons, and some people even consider it a sin.
How expensive is the Kashmir tour?
It depends on how you plan your tour. Kashmir is quite a bit expensive compared to other travel destinations in India.