Darjeeling Tour Package
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days/
Price: 5630 BDT/Per person
Darjeeling is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Darjeeling Tour Package From Bangladesh is most popular among travelers. The stunning sights of Darjeeling, a hill station in India, are best appreciated atop the town’s signature ropeway. One may observe the magnificence of Darjeeling in all of its splendor, from the breathtaking Himalayan peaks of Everest and Kanchenjunga to the gorgeous sceneries, verdant tea gardens, lush green woods, and breath-taking flora and fauna. Darjeeling is a well-liked tourist destination that is well-known for its natural beauty, ancient woods, charming cottages, friendly people, and the mountain panorama that it gives. It is also commonly known as the “Queen of the Hills”. At any season of the year, the city of Darjeeling is attractive to tourists due in large part to the verdant landscape that surrounds it. People who have a passion for nature often travel to Darjeeling since it is famous for its tea plantations. September is the month when the rainy season comes to an end, leaving behind the lushest and most verdant landscapes available.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- The room rate includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two people sharing a room.
- Exclusive Transportation and sightseeing will be provided in a non-air-conditioned car (information about the vehicle can be found in the “Terms and Conditions” section).
- Sightseeing by Non Ac Tata Sumo/ Bolero/ Max
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Guide Fee
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Expenses related to one’s own person, such as telephone calls, tips, and laundry. Liquor, boats & jo rides.
- everything else that is not specifically listed under “Cost Includes.”
- Additional time for sightseeing or use of the car beyond what is included in the schedule.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any costs that come up because of natural disasters like landslides, blocked roads, etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
Check out the 03 nights & 04 days itinerary below.
Day 01 (NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) – DARJEELING)
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100 ft / 110 km / 03 hrs). Arrives & Check-in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 (DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING- JAPANISE TEMPLE)
After waking up early in the morning and leaving for the site seeing in the pre-arranged car. First, I will go to the Japanese temple. From there I will go to Rock Garden. You will see what the way will be. I will visit the rock garden and come back to the city. After lunch, we will visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park, Ropeway, and Tenzing Rock one by one. I will return to the hotel in the evening. I will spend the evening on my own, you can shop on your own if you want. After dinner, I will sleep quickly because I have to wake up early in the morning.
Day 03 (DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING – TIGER HILL / BATASIYA LOOP)
By 4 am the car will arrive in front of the hotel. This year’s destination is Tiger Hill. Will see the morning sunrise and the much-awaited Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill. Everyone will be served coffee at Tiger Hill. Then I will come to Batasiya Loop, and from there I will go to Ghum Monster, Ghum Station. After seeing the toy train, I will return to the hotel after having breakfast. In the afternoon, everyone will go around on their own, you can go shopping if you want.
Day 04 (DARJEELING – MIRIK – SILIGURI)
Early in the morning, the journey started to Mirik by jeep. I will finish my breakfast. After spending some time in Mirik, I will leave for Siliguri. Reaching Siliguri, take lunch and start the journey to the border by jeep. After completing all the formalities at the border, the evening bus journey started for Dhaka. Basically, the tour ends here.
- Tour package confirmation always depends on subject availability at booking time.
- The embassy maintains that it has the right to request any document in addition to those that have been stated above, and it may use this right at any time.
- The time it takes to process visas, the standards that must be met, and the costs that must be paid are all subject to change by the Embassy at any moment without prior notice.
- Child prices only apply.
Indian Visa required documents: link
Terms & Conditions
- You need to have received two doses of the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in order to be fully protected. You need to get a booster shot even if you have already been fully immunized with vaccinations from Sinopharm or Sinovac.
- It is possible to alter the itinerary of the package. You will be informed of any modifications that are made in the event that there are any.
- In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided. In addition, the prices of the various packages may differ according to the services or amenities that are included.
- There are no refunds available for any of the booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to or cancel vacation packages at any time without previous notification.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. retains the right to levy an additional charge for any service that is already included, as well as for any unanticipated levies that may be imposed by the government.
- In the event that you are unable to check in on the day that was indicated in your booking due to changes in airline schedules or other unforeseeable causes, the hotel will not make any changes to your reservation nor will it issue a refund for the amount that you have already paid.
- You will be liable for additional expenses if the airline that was supposed to transport you cancels your trip and you have to extend your stay at the hotel as a result.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
- The minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% between 15-10 Days before Tour Departure.
- 50% between 10-05 Days before Tour Departure.
- 75% between 05-01 Day before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
|Deluxe||Hotel Elite Heights/ Hotel Queens Darjeeling/ Hotel Omega Residency/ Hotel Mohit|
|Luxury||Hotel Pink Mountain/ Similar|
|No of Pax||Vehicle Details|
|02-08Pax||Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac TATA Sumo Jeep/ Bolero/ Max|
Can I wear shorts in Darjeeling?
Both Darjeeling and Sikkim are having exceptionally lovely times right now. On a really hot and sunny day, somebody may even choose to wear shorts.
What is Darjeeling famous for?
Darjeeling is a renowned tourist destination that is well-known for its natural beauty, ancient woods, charming cottages, friendly people, and the mountain panorama that it gives. It is also commonly known as the “Queen of the Hills.”
How many days in Darjeeling is enough?
Darjeeling travel plan for 2 nights 3 days includes Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock, and other sites.
Which month is best for Darjeeling?
The months of April through June, which fall within the summer season, are particularly favorable for tourism in Darjeeling due to the favorable weather conditions that remain throughout these months and the availability of opportunities to participate in outdoor activities.
What is famous in Darjeeling for shopping?
The town of Darjeeling is famous for a variety of things, the most well-known of which are its extensive offerings of tea and woolen goods, including shawls, scarves, hats, and jackets. In addition, there are many Tibetan handicrafts and unusual Tibetan goods that can be found in Darjeeling.
What is the famous food of Darjeeling?
Traditional Gorkha cuisine includes water, which is considered to be one of the cities of Darjeeling’s most popular meals. It is a bean soup of a mixed variety that is created by boiling nine different kinds of sprouting beans.
Which are the fairs & festivals in Darjeeling?
The Losar Festival is celebrated in Darjeeling during the month of February the majority of the time. The celebration of this significant holiday, which occurs once every year according to the Tibetan calendar, lasts for an entire week.
Which month does ice fall in Darjeeling?
The months of December through February are considered to be Darjeeling’s winter months. The winters here can be very harsh, and snow is likely to fall on a consistent basis in the highest elevations of the district, such as in Sandakphu. During the winter, it snows so frequently that even Tiger Hill, which is only 11 kilometers away from the town, is affected.
With the E-Visa can I arrive in Darjeeling?
Yes, tourists can arrive and visit Darjeeling with E-visa.
Child with Bed