Complete Himachal Tour
Duration: 09 NIGHTS/10 DAYS
Himachal is the land of heavenly beauty which is why the Complete Himachal Tour is most popular among travelers. This is popularly renowned for its Himalayan landscapes and famous hill stations. In Himachal Pradesh, visitors can enjoy a wide variety of outdoor pursuits, including rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice skating, trekking, rafting, and heli-skiing, as well as other renowned tourist sites. Trekking, paragliding, skiing, and a wide variety of other high-adventure pursuits are just some of the popular things to do in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is a popular holiday destination with people of all ages, be they young friends, honeymooners, families, or adventurers. Shimla, Manali & Dharamshala are the most visited destinations in Himachal.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Night Accommodation in Manali
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Night Accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Chandigarh
- 1 Room Per Day
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Morning Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick up and drop ex New Delhi
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Indica/Indigo Car(Ac will not work in the hill area)
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, and fuel costs inclusive
- The Package Does Not Include Airfare or Train Fare.
- Rohtang Paas Cost Is Not Included In The Package.
- Entrance Fees, Guide Charges And Travel Insurance.
- A snow vehicle fee, in the event, that the road is closed due to snow.
- Laundry, Luggage, Telephone Calls, Room Heater
- Expenses of a personal nature, such as laundry, excess baggage fees, phone calls, room heater fees, tips and gratuities, the cost of using a camera, bottled water, sodas, alcoholic beverages, and adventure-related activities.
- Amounts Needed To Be Paid Because Of Natural Disasters Such As Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion.
- G.S.T 05% Extra
Hotel Details For Complete Himachal Tour
|Minimum No. of Pax||Package Cost Per Person on CP (Breakfast)||Pricing Per Person for a MAP-Compliant Package (Breakfast & Dinner)|
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla (340 Kms ) 7 Hrs.
You’ll be met in Delhi and taken to Shimla. Check-in and explore Mall Road and Lakker Bazar in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla – Kullu – Manali Day 3 (260 Kms) 7 Hrs
The morning after breakfast proceed to full-day sightseeing of Jakhoo Hills, Green Valley, White Flower hall, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park & Mini zoo in Shimla. Evening free to visit Mall Road for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (260 Kms) 7 Hrs
The morning after breakfast proceeds to Manali. Visits to Kullu, Kullu Valley, the Shawl Factory, Sunder Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, and Pandoh Dam are included in the itinerary for this leg of the trip. By evening you will reach Manali and check in at your pre-booked Hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali (Local Manali).
The morning after breakfast proceed to full-day local Manali sightseeing like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery, and Vashisht Village. Evening free to visit Mall Road. evening. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel In Manali.
Day 5: Manali (Solang Valley/Gulaba)
After breakfast, depart for a full day of sightseeing in Kothi, George, Gulaba, Marhi, or the Solang Valley, depending on your itinerary. Overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala (6 hours drive)
The sixth day is jam-packed with gruesome activities in Dharamshala. This location is magical in every way, from the lovely weather to the serene atmosphere. After you have arrived, check in at the hotel, and then take advantage of the fact that the evening is at your disposal to engage in activities of your choosing. You would feel compelled to take a stroll through the beautiful vegetation of Dharamshala. Overnight stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
Day7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (4 hours’ drive)
As you savor the breakfast you’ve prepared for yourself and pack your things, keep in mind that day 8 will bring some unexpected twists and turns. You will be traveling to Dalhousie today, which is around a four-hour drive away. This property got its name from Lord Dalhousie, who is also the one who constructed it from the ground up to serve as a summer getaway. Call it the sophistication of the buildings or the allure of the landscape; whatever you want to emphasize, Dalhousie is stunning in every way. Guests have the option of venturing out on their own to investigate the surrounding area. Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day 8: Dalhousie-Khajjiar Excursion
After finishing breakfast, it’s time to start getting ready for a tour of the highlights in Dalhousie. You will be making stops at a number of interesting locations, including Subhash Baoli, Panchpula, Bara Pathar, St. John’s Church, and the Bakrota Hills. After that, you will proceed on an excursion to Khajjiar, where the Khajji Nag Temple is located. This temple is devoted to a god who is a serpent. Cedar trees can be found all around the high-altitude lake known as Khajjiar, which is located nearby. The Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary is located to the west and is home to a variety of wildlife such as bears and deer. Following the completion of your tourist activities, you will make the journey back to Dalhousie, where you will spend the night. Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Day9: Dalhousie – Chandigarh (7 hours’ drive)
After getting a restful night’s sleep, it’s important to refuel with a healthy breakfast before continuing on your journey to Chandigarh. There is nothing that can compare to the revitalizing effect that this city’s thriving gardens and buildings have. The city of Chandigarh, which is located in the foothills of the Shivalik Hills, is characterized by its well-planned streets, concourses, and buildings. You might want to check out the Government Museum & Art Gallery as well as the International Dolls Museum. After that, make your way to the hotel where you will spend the night in Chandigarh.
Day 10: Chandigarh- Delhi Departure (6 hours’ drive)
- The confirmation of a tour package is always contingent on the subjects’ availability at the time of booking.
- The embassy retains the right to request any document in addition to those listed above at its sole discretion.
- The time it takes to process visas, the standards that must be met, and the costs that must be paid are all subject to change by the Embassy at any moment without prior notice.
- Child prices only apply.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to have received two doses of the Pfizer Biotech/Oxford AstraZeneca/Moderna vaccine in order to be fully protected.
- The package itinerary can be changed. If there are any modifications made, you will be notified of them. In the event that specific services or facilities are unavailable, replacement options of a similar nature will be provided.
- In addition, the prices of the various packages may differ according to the services or amenities that are included.
- No refunds are offered for any booked packages. Buy Air Ticket Ltd. retains the right to modify or cancel trip packages without prior notice.
- Buy Air Ticket Ltd. may charge extra for any service or government-imposed taxes.
- If you can’t check in on the specified booking day due to airline schedule changes or other unanticipated causes, the hotel won’t modify your booking or refund your money.
- If the airline cancels a flight and you have to stay at the hotel for extra days, you must pay extra.
For Tour Packages & Other Travel Services
|Mobile: 01322666447||Phone: 09678 742 742|
Address: House# 518,
(Adjacent to BEL Tower-BEXIMCO)
Flat 4/A, Road# 01, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205
In Himachal Pradesh, when does it snow?
Himachal Pradesh is served by which airport?
Bhuntar Airport is located in the Kullu-Manali district, Kangra Airport or Gaggal Airport is located in Gaggal, which is located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, and Jubbarbhatti Airport is located in Shimla. All of these airports serve Himachal Pradesh.
Where should I go in Himachal Pradesh to see some of the most beautiful sights?
Delhi-McLeodganj is 478 kilometers and takes 10 hours to drive.
Kheerganga hike duration?
Kheerganga, which is found in the Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh, provides tourists with the opportunity to gain insight into the distinctive culture and breathtaking natural beauty of the Parvati Valley. A hike of medium to moderate difficulty, the Kheerganga journey typically lasts between two and three days and covers a distance of approximately 12 kilometers.
How long of a stay do you recommend I have in Himachal Pradesh?
Spending at least eight to ten days traveling and experiencing the state of Himachal Pradesh is recommended. It is a huge state that contains a variety of little towns, villages, secluded regions, and booming metropolis, in addition to various opportunities for sightseeing and outdoor activity. If you want to see everything that Himachal has to offer, planning a trip there may take anywhere from a month and a half to thirty days, depending on how much money you have to spend and how much time you want to spend in each location. The cities of Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, and Dalhousie are among the most popular tourist attractions in this state.
When is the best time of year to visit the state of Himachal Pradesh?
Between the months of March and June is the time of year that is ideal for traveling to Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is known for having a pleasant climate year-round, which contributes to the state’s popularity as a tourist destination in India during the summer months.